Raven- Week 2
The Raven Clues:
- Listened to other people’s stories and now it’s time to share hers
- Always been a sunny person
- Never had trouble attaining an audience
- “No one talks more than me”
- Recently suffered a tragic loss
- This show gives her the opportunity to honor her beloved
- Found beauty in the darkness
- Like a phoenix from the ashes, she’ll rise up and find a light
- “So don’t cry, baby.”
- Has a strong point of view
- This journey is taking her places she didn’t think she had the courage to revisit
- Was once the loneliest bird among all others
- No one recognized her beauty
- Two years ago, a man took her away from her flock.
- Cried tears of love into the Hudson River
- Couldn’t believe someone finally saw her gifts
- Performance all about her newfound freedom and being her
- ‘Rainbow’ by Kesha
- ‘Bad Romance’ by Lady Gaga
Clues from the Judges:
- She has hosted a talk show
- Has only been in movies with Ken in her dreams.
Ricki Lake was in the movie Crybaby so the “don’t cry, baby” makes complete sense. Ricki’s ex husband committed suicide not too long before the shooting of the show so her tragic loss could have been him. She hosted the Ricki Lake Show, a talk show where she listened to other people’s stories. Ricki was born in 1968 in Hastings-on-Hudson, NY.
The Internet’s Best Guesses:
- Raven Symone
- Queen Latifah
- Megan McCain
- Carnie Wilson
- Sally Jesse Raphael
Do you agree with our guess? Did we miss any clues? If you have something to add, please leave me a comment! * Nikki & Sierra
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."