Peacock- Week 4
- Loves the spotlight
- Walked onto the stage for the first time at 5 years old
- From that day on, he was hooked
- Plays the piano
- Putting on a show in his DNA
- Been a while since moms had his poster on their bedroom walls
- Dear friend Michael Jackson
- Reinventing himself as someone no one has seen before
- “Never too late for this showman to make a comeback”
- A lot of different incarnations of his career
- Everyone thinks they know him
- Bodyguards behind him marching
- Started out as a teeniebopper
- More than meets the eye
- Was in dramatic roles
- Black and white pictures of fans
- Afraid of heights
- Without the mask, everyone recognizes him and wants to chat.
- It’s like his entire career disappeared into thin air
- 176 pounds
- Rainbow flag
- Rides into the competition masked and ready for battle
- Winning would mean everything to him
- His opponents better step up their game because he is.
- Has been getting fan mail since he was young
- Started as a showbiz prodigy
- Has lead him down different magical paths
- The book he is writing his note on says pH.D
- Performed on stages, screen, and hosted award shows.
- Fans all over the world including knights, kings, and queens.
- “A big yay”
- He wants it badly
- ‘The Greatest Show’ from The Greatest Showman
- ‘Counting Stars’ by One Republic
- ‘All of Me’ by John Legend
- ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ by The Weeknd
Clues from the Judges:
- Has performed in a magic act
- Has performed in Vegas
- Wig: “This wig sent me to jail.”
Moment of Truth:
- Someone has a tattoo of his face on their body.
Neil Patrick Harris:
- Neil is always on stage so he would love the spotlight. He was also a child actor so he’s been in showbiz for a very long time. Neil also plays the piano and sang ‘Piano Man’ on an episode of Glee. He also loves magic and is known for loving magic; he was previously the President for the Board of Directors of Hollywood’s Magic Castle. Women who are moms now would have had his posters on their walls from him being Doogie Howser. Neil was also on the Lip Sync Battle Michael Jackson episode. Him and his family have a few dogs and at least one that they rescued. Neil has been on stage and on screen as many different characters and specifically recently as Count Olaf in Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events where he dresses as different characters or “incarnations.” When the bodyguards were marching behind him, it could be a nod at the Doogie Howser episode ‘When Doogie Comes Marching Home.’ With the “more than meets the eye” clue, it could be a nod toward his Count Olaf character as he has an eye tattoo on his ankle and there is a lot of eye symbolism in the show. Neil has also been in a lot of dramatic roles whether it be on screen or on stage. He also faced a fear of heights with Reese Witherspoon. Everyone would know who he is because of everything he has been in and still is in, he has things for everyone. With the rainbow flag, everyone knows Neil is gay so it is no surprise he would show the rainbow flag. If you search ‘Neil Patrick Harris Ready for Battle’ you find a YouTube video where he is just playing with little army men. In Doogie Howser, he played a teen prodigy doctor. He has also hosted many award shows. The fans around the world that are kings and queens could mean drag kings and drag queens. Neil has also performed many magic acts and has performed in Vegas. With the wig, it could mean about Wigstock 2018 where Neil attended and performed as Hedwig from his musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch. And of course there is a fan who has Neil’s face on their body.
Has performed since he was 5; his start was in a Cracker Jack commercial. He performed in a Chippendale’s show in Vegas. He has performed in shows onstage. He comes from a performing family and has been in tv shows and movies with his brothers. The dog could mean Oliver and Company where he did a voiceover as Oliver; he was also in Sk8 Dog. All moms would have had a poster of him on their walls because he was and still is very good looking. He was also a teenage heartthrob in Blossom. Michael Jackson is one of his biggest inspirations in music.
He has been performing since he was young. He dressed as the Peacock mascot on Fresh Prince of Bel Air. He and Michael Jackson were in a Pepsi commercial when he was younger; he was a “Young Michael Jackson.” He hasn’t been doing much performing so this could be his comeback. The way the Peacock sings matches Alfonso’s liquid “u” sounds.
The Internet’s Best Guesses:
- Donny Osmond
- David Hasselhoff
- Hugh Jackman
- Macaulay Culkin
Do you have an idea who the Peacock could be? Did we miss any clues? Leave me comment! * Nikki & Sierra
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."