Sniff & Barkens
I believe that even at Christmas time our pups should get some love just like they were our children or our spouses. Our pets have stockings hanging up with our kids and get toys and treats just like them from “Santa” because why should they be left out? My mom’s dog can even open up his own presents! So, this is where Sniff & Barkens comes in; they have partnered with Hartz to bring you a collection of toys in a reuable designer bucket delivered to your home.
- Hartz Dura Play Ball Large & Hartz Dura Play Bone Medium:Both are bacon scented purple ball that is made of latex that has a long lasting unique foam technology. It enhances durability and chewing experience. They are fun to bounce, throw and even float! They are great for all great for all ages of pups!
- Hartz Tuff Stuff Nose Divers Large: This duck is made of ballistic nylon which makes it durable for chew and play. The rope is great to throw for catch. And this toy even floats!
- Hartz Chew ‘n Clean Tuff Bone Large: This chew has a textured nylon surface so as they chew on it, it helps remove tartar. It is also scented in tempted bacon! Large is designed for dogs 50 pounds and up.
- Hartz Squeakerz Fun Sounds: This squeakerz toy looks like a farret and has 4 squeakers on the front and the back makes a crinkly sound. Will sure bring your pup lots of fun!
- Hartz Nature’s Collection Quackers Plush Large: This plush looks and sounds just like a real duck. He is soft for a cuddle buddy. One of my dogs favorites! This is for a light chewer!
The designer buckets are perfect for after giving your bucket of goodies for storing dog food, dog toys, and other supplies!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."