Have you ever been on the go and realized that you forgot to put on deodorant or even on your way to a job interview and realize that you aren’t as fresh as you want. So you realized that you have your Savvy Travelers beauty wipes in your bag. Problem solved! They have a wipe that can advert any beauty crisis.
Jet Set: 16 wipes which are specifically picked out for travel in mind.
* 4 In the Klear- Lens, Camera, & Screen Cleaning Wipes (lint and streak free)
* 4 take Offz- Facial Cleanser, Toner and Moiserizer (no need to rinse off)
* 4 Speak Eazy- Mouth & Teeth Refresher (cool spearmint flavor)
* 4 No Sweat- Antispirant & Deodorant (invisible & stainproof)
Everything you could need ready to go in a zipper pouch.
* 1 Klever Reusable Transparent Bag
* 2 Kleen Upz- Antibacterial Hand & Body Wipes (alcohol free- moisturizer included)
* 2 Bottomz Up- Booty Bidet Wipes (cleanses and refreshes)
* 2 Lift Offz- Nail Polish Remover Wipes (instand & lint free)
* 2 Take Offz- Facial Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer (no water needed)
* Speak Eazy- Mouth & Teeth Refresher (cool spearmint flavor)
* No Sweat- Antiperspirant & Deodorant (Invisible & stainproof)
Wipez Wallet: A stylish way to store up to 10 of you beauty wipes organized. The wallet is a luxury vegan-leather and a compact size at 4x4x1. The leaflets inside are clear. Does not come with any beauty wipes included.
All of the Savvy Travelers wipe range are:
- Individually wrapped
- Convenient travel size
- Carry-on friendly & TSA compliant
- FSC / Rainforest Alliance certified
- Biodegradable & compostable
- EPA Green Power Partner approved
- Cruelty Free certified – not tested on animals
- Made in California using clean, renewable solar energy
Be sure to add Savvy Traveler to you to-go bags, over night bags and even your purse.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."