Gourmet Gift Baskets
Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. All of the decorations, the gifts and the treats! Having a bunch of family out of town I never know what to send. One thing I find easier to do is to just hop online and just have a gift sent or even a nice gift basket. I don’t have to worry about bad roads, long lines at the post office and even extra shipping fees. The companies can do all the extra mess and I can stay on my warm couch and place my order with a few clicks! I found a great website that I love to use and is great for anyone that I need to buy for and for any occasion; GourmetGiftBaskets.com
The basket that I was able to review for the holidays is A Taste of Elegance Gift Tower. Inside of 4 golden-printed boxes is an assortment of Gourmet Gift Boxes favorite treats.
(2) King of Pop: Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Kettle Corn (1.4 oz) and Hickory Maple Bacon Kettle Corn (1.8 oz) – They were both really delicious! I am a HUGE fan of anything kettle corn.
Sugar Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery(4 oz)- These cookies were absolutely delicious that my boys were fighting over the bag. You could tell they were fresh and homemade!
- Chocolate Wafer Bites by Dolcetto (.7 oz)- Pillow shaped wafer cookies with a delicious creamy chocolate filling. My daughter and I snuck off with this box to eat these away from the boys (shh).
- Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery (2 oz)- These were really great tasting cookies also, with chocolate chips and caramel.
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Sanders (.5 oz)- Lightly salted caramel dipped in milk chocolate.
- (6) Milk Chocolate Caramel Squares by Ghirardelli (.53 oz)- This is by far my favorite brand of chocolate. Most milky chocolate.
About (taken from website): GourmetGiftBaskets.com was founded in 2002 with family values and the desire to provide exceptional gifts for all of life’s special occasions. Through years of working in his family’s flower shop in New Hampshire, President & CEO Ryan Abood naturally realized an opportunity to provide handmade, high quality gift baskets. What began with two family members in the basement of a flower shop has exploded into a multi-million dollar company recognized multiple times by Inc.500, Internet Retailer, Enterprise Bank, and more, while still remaining true to its core values of exceptional gourmet ingredients handcrafted with care. As this entrepreneurial family spirit continues in the next generation with the birth of the youngest Abood last spring, this proud family business will continue to exceed gourmet gifting expectations.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."