About (taken from website): Our company was established in 1990 as a manufacturer and distributor of full nail polish and nail treatment lines and complete hair removal waxing line for beauty salons + spa’s only. Duri started with 47 colors and 3 treatments in 1990 and grew to over 200 brilliant contemporary shades and 10 exclusive treatments for your nails + hands.
Duri Cosmetics reached out to me to feature a few of the new fall and winter colors for 2015 “Reveal in Luxury”. There is 12 new polishes to the collections that add class and sophistication to your pedicure. Duri Cosmetics have over 300 colors of polishes and they are all made in the USA and free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, and DBP. Their polish is environmentally safe. Available in salons, spas, stores and online for $6 a bottle.
Description left to right
- (665) Feeling Beautiful: a dusty rose pink. I’m not a fan of pink but this color is beautiful! Great to wear all year long
- (663) Black Diamond: Black with hints of glitter in it. This polish is my favorite. I love the combination of black and glitter.
- (659) It’s All About Me: At first glance this looks red, but its actually more of a watermelon pink. A very dark shade of pink.
- (622) Live It Up: Dark gray with a hint of green. Very pretty
- (667) Posh: My 2nd favorite. Dark deep purple. Purple is my favorite color and I will wear anything and everything purple. I accent it with the Black Diamond polish.
- (660) Au Moment: Pearl Pink. A very light pink. Would look awesome also with the Black Diamond Polish.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."