The whole month of October we have partnered withBertolli for their 150th Anniversary! For every time you social share #MyTuscanTable, Bertolli will donate $1 to help No Kid Hungry feed kids in need. Share and help us reach 500,000 donated meals!
I love to cook foods for my family that will please everyone. Italian foods are a big hit and we are always fighting between half of us want spaghetti and the other half want pizza, so I took to pinterest a few years ago and found a dish that mixed them both. I have tweeked it a little to make it my own, and you are able to add your own toppings to make it more of a pizza. My husband likes mushrooms in his spaghetti pizza. I hope that you like this recipe as much as my family does!
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar of Bertolli Riserva Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 T garlic salt w/ parsley
- 1 large package of pepperoni (I like a lot of pepperoni on my pizza, but its up to you)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook spaghetti according to package with a little salt. I like to cook my noodles with a little olive oil too. Drain well and place off to the side.
- In a medium size bowl whisk eggs and milk. Add Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Add sauce to noodles in 9 x 13 greased pan. If you would like to use 2 smaller pans, it will work. We use 2 different kinds of sauces that will please everyone in our house.
- Pour the sauced spaghetti into the bottom of the greased pan. Pour the whole jar of spaghetti sauce. Top it with about half of the pepperoni. Use the 3 cups of mozzarella cheese and layer the last bit of pepperoni. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."